Privacy and cookies policy
Class Of Their Own Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Class Of Their Own Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from August 1st 2012.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers placed by a website onto a user’s computer when he or she accesses the website. They are used by web developers to help users navigate websites efficiently and perform certain functions. Due to their core role of enhancing/enabling usability or site processes, disabling cookies may prevent users from using certain websites.
Cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
getintoplay.co.uk uses 2 types of cookies:
- Session cookies
getintoplay.co.uk’s online booking system uses session cookies to record the information entered from page to page in the process, so that the data can be submitted to our system all at once at the end of the process. This type of cookie does not collect any information from the user’s computer.
Session cookies are strictly necessary to the workings of this part of the website. If they are disabled then the booking system will not work.
Following your visit to the site, the session cookies will only remain in place on your computer or device whilst the browser you are using remains open. As soon as the browser is closed, this type of cookie will be removed automatically.
- Google Analytics
You can find out more about Google’s position on privacy as regards its analytics service at https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
What we collect
The type of information that we collect as part of the site’s booking process is relevant to your booking and may include:
- Your name and contact details
- Information about your child
- Other information to allow us to complete a registration form for your child (Parental responsibility, Doctor’s details, alternative contact details etc)
- Information about tax credits
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to process your booking. We use this information for:
- Processing this and future bookings and for updating our booking system
- To provide some statistical feedback to other agencies
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to: Class Of Their Own Limited, Linkline House, 65 Church Road, Hove BN3 2BD
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.